This extraordinary beer stein features a lozenge type of pattern with a hand painted gold Coat of Arms Frame. The coat of arms is depicting the German Eagle Coat of arms with the name "Old Germany" on the plaque. The beer stein is topped by a richly ornamented lead free pewter lid that is hand attached to the stein.
The stein is made from finest German clay and 100% made in Germany by one of the oldest beer stein factories remaining (King Werk).
The stein is issued as Limited Edition with a 10,000 piece issue limit.
- This extraordinary stein is hand crafted and hand painted in accordance with century old traditions
- Produced by King Works Germany and 100% made in Germany including the pewter lid.
- Topped by a 100% lead free hand attached pewter lid decorated with rich relief ornaments.
- This stein is not just decoration but can be used as real beer mug and is FDA approved food safe.
- Hand made from the finest German clay resulting in amazing details and relief ornaments.
Specifications of Old German Petwer Coat of Arms Black Lozenge Authentic German Beer Stein
Bottom Diameter (inch) :4.5 inchVolume (Liter) :0.5 LiterHeight (inch) :9.5 inchMade In :GermanyIssue Limit :no limitationType of Artwork :Full ReliefType of Artwork :Hand PaintedCountry of Origin :GermanyMaterial :Stoneware Who is King ?
King-Werks Germany is one of the only few remaining authentic beer stein factories in Germany. All King beer steins are produces exclusively in Germany and in accordance to century old traditions. The beer steins are handcrafted, hand painted and feature hand attached pewter lids made from 100% lead free pewter. All of the King beer steins are FDA approved and food safe for use.